Martin:
I really want to see more engineering technology in the classroom. It might seem hard or complicated, but creating something from an idea is human nature. When I was young student I wished that I could get my hands on the type of technology students today take for granted. With this training and exposure to different avenues I expect to be able to better understand the technological needs of my area and how I can supply for those needs. I know it will not be easy but I look forward to the task.
Phallon
My goal is to introduce a more way for the teachers to dictate their lesson to the students using technology, other than the white board. I think the students will be more eager to learn off some what a power point presentation.
Shanice
I expect to learn about different technology advances that teachers can use inside and outside the classroom. I also expect to teach the teachers as well as the students how they can use different technology. My goals are to help as many teachers i can that need help and to bring different ideas in the classroom.
Tremeris
My goal is to integrate technology, music and education so that it can keep up with the youth. I expect to learn EVERYTHING that Dot USA has to offer so I can implement my plans and give education that push that it needs into the technology field.
No comments:
Post a Comment