Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day Two

I am a former Army sergeant who has spent more than 7000 hours in the classroom learning my Army job. Even after all that time I still learned more from working in the field hands on then I learned from the classroom. The information that our trainers are giving us really good information. I've learned alot in the two days of training so far. With so many different avenues of approach the only thing that can really limit me are time, and my own skills. So the more I know the more I can do and the more I can help. That at least that is what I tell myself. Windows movie maker is by no means my favorite program, but it is easy to use and easy to get. Not to mention free. I think I may take some free time and see if I can find a better program than Windows movie maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment